WHAT WE EXPECT
- Reading for a Bachelor Degree in design/animation/film/video production/digital media or related field
- Experience or interest in creating digital interactive experiences
- Knowledge in After effects, Adobe Premiere or any other related software.
- A keen eye for understanding layouts, typography, color, and composition.
- Familiarity with design software such as Figma/Adobe xD and Principle.
- Experience in prototyping interactions is a plus (e.g. Figma/Adobe XD/Principle)
- Willingness to learn and grow
- Creative thinking
- Concept and develop digital content including lottie animations, animated GIFs, videos for marketing campaigns targeting the local and international market and advanced user interactions and animations for web and mobile prototypes.
- Learn to develop and present motion design concepts with a focus on brand and target group.
- Learn new techniques and technologies for continuous improvement.
- Willingness to work with a team of designers, product managers, marketers and developers to bring creative concepts to live.